Chef Pandita’s Choco-Coco Zucchini Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Line a bread pan with wax paper so that the side flaps exceed the width of the pan. This makes it easier to get the loaf out in one piece when ready. Brush the baking sheet with a little Solococo to prevent sticking.
1. Mix your dry ingredients well and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to mix up the whole eggs, egg whites, Solococo and zucchini for 5 minutes or until evenly mixed.
3. Once evenly combined, add the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Pour into the baking dish and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
5. Flip the mold onto a plate, reduce temperature to 325F and bake for another 25 minutes.
6. Test for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the loaf, if it comes out dry, the loaf is ready!
7. Remove from the oven and then the pan with help from the baking sheet flaps.