Gaby’s Pad Thai – SoloCoco Style XOXO
Assorted Bell Peppers (half of each)
1 Cup Chopped Broccoli
Half a Pound, Medallion Filets or any soft steak
1 Cup of Peanuts
1 Cup Carrots
1 Whole Lemon
1/2 Cup Cilantro
1/2 Cup Chives
3 Cloves of Garlic
SoloCoco Coconut Oil
2 Teaspoons Powdered Ginger
2 Teaspoons Seasoned Salt
1 Tablespoon Sriracha Chili Sauce
1 Tablespoon Garlic Chili Sauce
1 Tablespoon White Wine vinegar
1 Tablespoon Kikkoman Sweet and Sour Sauce
Total Recipe Time: 30 Mins
- Prepare a marinade by mixing the ingredients listed above and mix well in a deep bowl.
- Slice up your bell peppers and fresh vegetables.
- Slice your steaks into small pieces.
- Place the slices into the marinade. Getting your hands saucy is half the fun!
- While your steak marinates, start to soften your vegetables by adding them to a pan with a tablespoon of Solococo. Start with the bell peppers and then add the rest after a couple of minutes.
- When your veggies have softened, add your sliced steak and broccoli. Cook over very low heat.
- While the steak cooks add the rice noodles to the boiling water and boil for 5 minutes then quickly drain to preven overcooking.
- Turn off the heat and mix the noodles and goodies well.
- Serve in a deep dish and add your chopped peanuts.
- Decorate with cilantro, sliced lemon/lime and chives. Enjoy!